The vegetable oil filling line is a complex of machines designed for filling vegetable oil
in PET containers.
The line consists of three units:
- Filling unit
- Capping unit
- Labeling unit
The filling unit is designed for metered filling of oil from the original container into PET bottles.
The capping is used for positioning, screwing and snapping the cap on the bottle.
Labeling machine — for applying self-adhesive labels.
The vegetable oil filling line is designed for packing various types of oils, such as sunflower oil, corn and olive oil, soy and others.
The principle of operation of the vegetable oil filling line:
- bottles (cans) are installed on the conveyor;
- they are automatically moved and placed in the liquid filling position;
- the presence of bottles (cans) at the filling position is determined by adjustable optical sensors;
- filling is carried out by an automatic dosing device of high precision;
- the filled can is moved to capping, labeling, and other technological operations.
Filling and capping bottles on the vegetable oil filling line is a delicate process. The bottles must be filled with the right amount of liquid, while avoiding the product from entering the outer surface of the container, and then tightly closed with a сap to prevent leakage of the product. To fill the bottles, they are first placed on a conveyor belt that delivers them to a filling machine. The filling machine has cut-off valves that go down to the bottom of the bottle and rise as they fill, thereby preventing the product from foaming, after the filling process is completed, the oil is cut off by valves without letting it get to the outer surface of the bottle. To fill each bottle, an exact amount of oil is required so that it is not overfilled or underfilled — this function is performed by dosing pumps or mass flow meters (by the weight method of dosing). As soon as the bottle is filled, it moves along the conveyor belt to the capping unit. The capping machine puts the cap on the bottle and screw it. The labeling machine applies self-adhesive labels to containers of any shape: round, square or oval.
Depending on the preferences of the customer and the planned budget, the installation of bottles on the conveyor is carried out:
- manually by the operator;
- with the help of the infeeding table;
- automatic orientation and feeding device.
Advantages of this type of filling equipment:
- adjustable dose adjustment range from 0.2 to 20 liters;
- filling accuracy from ± 0.5% to ±1.5%;
- productivity up to 4000 doses/hour;
- readjustment to the required container form factor;
- no additional accessories required;
- modular design;
- flexible configuration.
Choosing a bottling line for vegetable oils is a question that requires taking into account the nuances and subtleties of technological processes in many areas. This is the next most important issue after choosing machines for pressing and extracting vegetable oils.
For reliable and long-term operation of the equipment, the selection takes into account:
- material, assortment, container geometry;
- dose adjustment range;
- properties of the liquid being poured;
- required performance;
- degree of automation;
- cap type;
- number of labels;
- qualification of service personnel.
The sunflower oil filling line can contain composite units with varying degrees of automation of your choice. The oil packing machine is reconfigured for various types of bottles, both glass and plastic containers of various volumes.
The video clip at the top of the page clearly demonstrates the operation of an automatic machine for filling oil in a container. Other examples of the operation of liquid filling equipment can be viewed on our YouTube channel, where you will also find machines for non-food applications.
The company "Stanko-Group" LLC is a Ukrainian manufacturer and specializes in the manufacture of automatic filling and dosing systems for liquid and viscous liquids since 2005.
Contact us, we will be happy to apply the accumulated experience to solve your problems!