Filling line for agrochemistry designed to measure the filling of consumer containers. Suitable for filling liquid and viscous products like agrochemicals and automotive chemicals.
Distinctive features of the filling line for agrochemistry:
- actuators are located linearly along the conveyor;
- adjustable boarders;
- as the process proceeds, the corresponding technological operations (filling, capping, labeling) are performed.
Filling is performed by the following types of metering units: volumetric piston, per level, discrete volumetric, weight, per time.
Due to the individual selection of the dosing method, taking into consideration the preferences of the customer, the specifics of production, the properties of the product and the form factor of the container, a dosing range of 0.2 … 20 liters is achieved with an accuracy of 0.5… 1.5%.
The operation concept of the filling line for agrochemistry:
- bottles (containers) are installed on the conveyor;
- automatically delivered and located on the liquid filling position;
- the presence of bottles (containers) at the filling position is determined by adjusting optical sensors;
- filling takes place with an automatic dosing device;
- the filled canister is moved to capping, labeling, and other technological operations.
Depending on the preferences of the customer and the planned budget, the installation of bottles on the conveyor is carried out:
- manually by the operator;
- using the feed table;
- automatic orientation and feeding device.
The advantages of this type of equipment:
- adjustable dose adjustment range 0.2 ... 20 L;
- readjustment for the required container form factor;
- no additional accessories required;
- modular design;
- flexible adjustment.
Filling line selection - is an issue of the nuances and subtleties of technological processes.
When choosing the equipment for reliable and long-term operation take into consideration:
- material, assortment, container geometry;
- dose adjustment range;
- properties of the filling liquid;
- required capacity;
- degree of automation;
- cap type;
- number of labels;
- the qualifications of the maintenance personnel.
TOV «MNVK «Stanco-Group» has been specializing in the manufacture of filling and dosing systems of liquid and viscous products since 2005.
Contact us and we will be glad to apply the accumulated experience to resolve your issues!