Label is your company’s goodwill. Its design is important for customers canvassing but it’s equally important to stick it smoothly.
Drop into a supermarket and have a look at your competitors’ products. Compare labels symmetry and arrangement frequency. Do you see difference?
Labeling equipment applies label to containers.
Labels fall into classes in terms of type of application, fixation and arrangement.
In terms of application and fixation:
- gummed label (made of paper or film; glue is applied directly before sticking);
- self-sticking label (made of paper or film with adhesive basis on a body paper).
In terms of arrangement:
- front label (is applied at the front side of container);
- back label (is applied at the back side of container);
- collar (is applied at the neck of the bottle).
TOV“MNVK “Stanco Group” manufactures labeling equipment exceptionally for self-sticking label. It doesn’t soak and wearproof; labeling equipment shouldn’t be loaded with glue; glue roll shouldn’t be cleaned while in operation and machine shouldn’t be washed after each shift.
In terms of automation labeling equipment may be divided into:
- manual labeling machine (for round bottle);
- semi-automatic labeling machine (for round bottle);
- automatic labeling machine (for round, rectangular and oblong bottle).
Manual and semi-automatic labeling machines are desktop devices.
Automatic labeling machine may be inline or self-standing. Settings are made at the touch panel.
Labeling machine is manufactured of stainless steel and aluminum. 2-meter-long conveyor moves bottles along corresponding units. Labeler removes label from body paper and applies it to the bottle.
Additionally, labeler may be equipped with dater to apply manufacture date. Types of daters: thermal transfer, jet and laser. Dater is selected according to the required applied information, form, arrangement, agility and abrasion resistance.
To apply self-sticking label with pre-set frequency stream splitters are used. They set interval between containers.
Labeling equipment is constructed on the principles of modularity and makes up a construction set. One frame with conveyor includes required combination of units on a case by case basis.
- capacity up to 6000 labels per hour;
- bearing units are manufactured of stainless steel;
- structural parts are of aluminum with anodic coating;
- control and agility by means of operator touch panel;
- constituent parts Schneider Electric, Festo, Bosch Rexroth, Elesa+Ganter, System Plast, Habasit.
Contact us and we’ll successfully deal with your task!